Monday, May 20, 2013

Hair to die for…… but not literally!

 

1 (1)

by admin on May 20, 2011
Come on girls (and guys, no sexism here!), we all want to look as beautiful as possible.  And if your hair is anything like mine, then keratin treatment is like the manna from heaven we’ve all been waiting for.
But listen; Brazillian Blowout treatment, Coppola Keratin treatment and all you other manufacturers out there!  We just want you to TELL US THE TRUTH!  None of us are kids, we can handle the reality, and that, unfortunately for the keratin treatment guys, includes formaldehyde.  And because they won’t spill the beans, then I’ve decided to do it on their behalf.  Please keratin treatment manufacturers, form an orderly line as you all rush to thank me! (or more realistically, put a hit out on me).
So listen up.  The aim of my book is to tell you what manufacturers don’t want you to know.  I go into exactly what the risks are of formaldehyde.  Did you know that it can get into the body in two ways?  Yep, you can breathe the lovely stuff in, and you can absorb it through your skin.  And I’ll tell you exactly what over exposure to it does as well.
But before you run away with the idea that my book is just going to be a whole load of keratin treatment bashing, then I want to reassure you that nothing is further from the truth.
Because one thing is for sure – IT WORKS!  There’s no disputing that.  Whether you go for Brazilian Blowout treatment, Coppola Keratin treatment or any other type of keratin treatment, then you will come out with stunning locks.  But what you need to know is, will you end up with something more serious in the long run?  Well that’s what I go into great detail about; with no stone unturned – I promise.
If you’re a keratin treatment addict (and there’s hundreds, if not thousands of you out there), then you owe it to yourself to read what I’ve found out.
And hey, even if you don’t care about any possible health effects, I’ll let you in on the industry secrets as to how to keep your Brazilian Blowout Keratin treatment lasting as long as possible.  Because that’s another thing they don’t really want you to know.
Sure, they want it to last you a long time – that’s a huge selling point.  But lasting too long?   Nooooo.  Because every extra week your keratin treatment lasts, it’s another $300 + dollars you’re not pouring into the manufacturer’s coffers.
Cynical – moi?
But c’mon, all joking apart.  That’s the whole reason I’ve put this book together.  Because I’ve had enough of my clients worrying that their luscious locks are literally, going to be the death of them.
So let’s put the rumours to bed, once and for all.Go to http://www.hairopen.org  for great hair growth problems solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment