Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Strange But True Story About How I Re-Programed My Brain For Massive Success And Went From ZERO To $25,000.00 In 90 Days…”


“You’re about to discover the ONE thing EVERY top 1% earner does to become a millionaire and how you can too starting right now…”
 
Dear friend,
It's Dave and Dave, and this is a true story about the one small thing we both did a few years ago that took us from having a bank account with a zero balance... to now making over six figures a month.
In fact in the first 90 days, Dave Wood made his first $25,000.00 using the principals we're about to share with you. The funny thing is how stupid simple this really is.
"How to re-program your brain to make
money on auto-pilot..."
Did you ever see that movie "The Matrix"? The main character Neo is brought into a different reality where everything he thought was real is just a computer program.
There's one part in the movie where he literally "Plugs In" to a computer system and learns Kung Fu in just a few short hours. Next thing you know, he knows every martial art form in a matter of a couple days.
Wouldn't it be cool if you could do the same to boost you income to unheard of levels?
"Well... now you can!"
OK, I'll admit you can't just plug your brain directly into a program that downloads everything you need in a matter of moments. But this is the next best thing.
See, back when I was broke and struggling, I couldn't sell ice water in the desert. I couldn't recruit anyone into my company even if it was free. And I couldn't figure out why.
It's not like I wasn't working my ass off. I wasn't lazy by any means. And I had all the determination in the world.
Still, everything I did turned to mush. To be honest it was nothing short of depressing.
"A chance meeting at a bar..."
One day I was at an event the company I was representing put on. After the event was finished I I saw one of the key speakers and top earners at the hotel bar.
After a few minutes of trying to figure out what to say, I built up the courage to go over and strike up a conversation.
In a nutshell, I told him my story and asked "What the hell am I doing wrong?" His response was simple... He said I had been putting too much garbage in my mind and it's blocking me from success.
"Time to take out the trash..."
Not only did I have to stop polluting my mind, he said I needed to start putting the right stuff in... If I ever wanted to become a millionaire.
So what is the secret...
Listening to audios from successful people during your downtime.
Yeah I know, sounds almost too simple. I mean really... just listen to audios and I'll get rich! It didn't make sense at the time, but I didn't have anything to lose so I was willing to try anything.
And ya know what... IT WORKED. And the best part is it didn't take any extra time because I would just listen to them in my car.
Here's what happened...
Now, I'm not going to blow smoke up your wazzoo and say that everything changed after one day. Yes, I did take a little time for the full effects to sink in.
But eventually things did change... DRAMATICALLY.
I went from struggling to recruit 15 people a year into my business... To recruiting 4000 people a year.
I went from ZERO money in the bank, to making $25,000.00 in 90 days.
I went from not being able to sell my way out of a wet paper bag to LITERALLY having people through money at me in packed convention rooms without even trying.
So why did this work so well...
Because when you turn off any garbage coming in like bad news and negative influences, and replace it with positive and business building information, your brain can't help but change.
And this all happens subconsciously, just like in the Matrix.
I had no idea what was happening. All I know is that somehow everything in my life was changing, without any effort or thinking on my part. All I did was listen to the audios in the background every moment I could.
"Triple Your Income In Any Program, Get Ultra Advanced Training, And Rub Elbows With The Internet's Top 1% Earners..."
Introducing...
The Empower Network Inner Circle
In this exclusive membership, you'll have access to the best collection of advanced tactics audios ever created. Each week we post up to four new audios from the top industry leaders and money makers.
They spill all the beans about how to boost your profits fast, and they give you the roadmap to do it with ease.
You'll discover the elusive secrets to generating free traffic, converting leads – and then turning those leads into cash-flow... on demand!
You'll also discover the coveted skills like "hypnotic language" and "persuasive presenting" that will send you light years ahead of your competition.
These "Top earner grilling sessions" show you "uncut", behind the scenes interviews with the highest paid marketers inside who reveal exactly how they make getting results look so easy every time they fire up their computer.
Here's a small sample of a few of titles waiting for you on the inside...
The No-Guesswork Blueprint For Getting Anything You Want
The 4-Step "Power" Formula To Design and Create Results Fast
The 5 Step Formula To Creating ‘Spontaneous Sales Magic
How To Replace Cold Calling and Prospecting Forever
Lawrence Tam's "$100,000 a Month" Formula
How to Multiply Your Commissions, and Create Resources from Thin Air
How To Get Rich Quick... Fast and Easy
Simple 6-Figure Formula and the UGLY truth about what's keeping you broke
How To Make $30,000 With No Experience, No Skills, And No Money
How To Make $1,500 a day by Blogging
How To Make $5,000 Per Week In Your Business, NOW
How To Close 95% Of Prospects Into Your Business
And that's just scratching the surface!
Here's what they say about these advanced audios...

No comments:

Post a Comment